addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Bay Area Photography & Exploration Society Message Board › For Sale - Sony A77 Body + Zeiss 16-80mm Lens + Kata R-102 Bag - $1675

For Sale - Sony A77 Body + Zeiss 16-80mm Lens + Kata R-102 Bag - $1675

A former member
Post #: 1
PRICE DROP!!!!!
I am selling my Sony A77 body and 16-80 Zeiss Lens along with a Kata R-102 bag for $1675

The Camera and Lens comes in the original packaging.

If you are interested send me a private message.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
CASH ONLY

World's fastest shooting DSLR. Get action photos, HD Movies and Live View shots that other cameras miss, thanks to Sony's exclusive Translucent Mirror Technology. Enjoy 24.3 megapixel resolution--with the world's fastest shooting-- up to 12 frames per second--and the world's first OLED electronic viewfinder.

24.3 MP; best-in-class resolution
World's fastest up to 12 fps continuous
HD Movies at 60p, 60i, or 24p
HD movies with full manual control
HDMI output for HD viewing
921K dot TruBlack LCD screen
World's first OLED viewfinder
World's first HD Movie mode with AVCHD 60p/60i/24p

ZEISS 16-80
Product Features
5x zoom designed specifically for DSLR APS-size CCD
Superb performance from wide angle to telephoto
2 glass-molded aspherical lenses for extra precision
Circular aperture for pleasing defocused effects
Auto clutch to stop manual focus ring rotation, wide focus ring for a solid feel in manual focusing

Sony Alpha, Sony NEX, DSLR, SLR, A55, SLTA77V, SLTA77V, SLTA77VQ, A65, A77, 16-50mm, SAL1650 SAM lens, ZEISS 1680 lens