955 Benecia Ave, Sunnyvale, CA
BRING YOUR LAPTOPS AND/OR PAPER AND PENCIL.
PLEASE COME WELL PREPARED AS IT IS GOING TO BE A MOCK CODING INTERVIEW.
1. Each member will be given 1 questions in the start, and a time limit (30mins), on recursion/trees/graphs/arrays/sorting/searching/strings/dynamic programming then they will write their own answer/code on a sheet of paper.
2. Each member will then go to whiteboard and explain their algorithm to their group, max time limit 18 mins.
3. Everyone else in the group will find bugs, asks for improvements, and finally give an evaluation for other person in their group.
Please arrive on time. Let me know if anyone has suggestion/comments to improve the process further
1. Please come only from the side door. When facing the building from Benecia avenue, the door is to your left. It's a single door facing West.
2. If the door is locked, then please meetup message Daniel Lee or Felix Huang.