We plan to live stream starting at 6:30 p.m. PT; watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHChOxqpuEg
ALSO: follow Twitter hashtag #FutureOfXD to join the conversation.
================================== Now more than ever, there is a focus on Experience Design (XD). Users are evaluating not just the product or service, but also the experience itself. Designers must develop new strategies, plus account for an ever-increasing influx of new devices and interfaces.
From invisible UI to unconventional interfaces, this panel will discuss where experience design is headed, and their strategies for evolving alongside it. Join us to hear from designers and XD experts from companies like IDEO, Pinterest, Google and Amazon on what they believe the keys are to great experiences.
The All-Star Panelists:
• Nancy Douyon – User Experience Researcher at Google
• Marisa Gallagher, Head of Design and UX, Digital at Amazon Music
• Don Goetz, Senior UX Designer at Integrated Computer Solutions
• James De Angelis – Product Designer at Pinterest
• Daniel Nacamuli, Interaction Design Lead at Method
• Burton Rast – Designer at IDEO
• Talin Wadsworth – Experience Design Lead at Adobe
Moderator: Vincent Hardy, Director of Engineering at Adobe
Generously sponsored by Adobe, this dynamic panel discussion will be held at a central location in downtown San Francisco along Market Street near Van Ness Ave. Food and refreshments at 6, presentation starts at 6:30.
Don't miss it!