addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Bayarea Machine Learning Message Board › Machine Learning Experts Sought by Khosla Ventures

Machine Learning Experts Sought by Khosla Ventures

Bob Q.
user 20275581
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
I'm about to launch a Khosla Ventures-funded startup aimed at improving healthcare from the grassroots up. I'm looking for people with expertise in machine learning/translation to join at the founder level. Very exciting app and opp that I'd love to pitch you on. But on behalf of Khosla Ventures in general I'm also looking for great ML folks interested in a 'big data' approach to building rule bases for clinical diagnosis and treatment selection. This could be for my venture or for something else that Vinod Khosla has brewing. Please write me to learn more at bquinn(at)khoslaventures(dot)com.
Thanks!
Bob Quinn
EIR, Khosla Ventures
Menlo Park, CA