If you’re ready to take on business ownership but aren’t sure where to begin or what the next step may be, this event is for you!
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to meet face-to-face with franchisors expanding in the SF Bay Area, funding specialists, government nonprofit agencies and other resources to help you embark in your entrepreneurial journey.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Two Convenient Dates AND Locations:
- Option 1: Palo Alto, CA on October 15, 2019 from 2-5 pm; Mitchell Park Community Center, 3700 Middlefield Road
- Option 2: San Ramon, CA on October 16, 2019 from 1-4 pm; San Ramon Community Center, 12501 Alcosta Blvd
Register for either day using the registration link on this page.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This exciting, free event is for anyone who wants to:
- Be your own boss
- Start a business and keep your job
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Build long-term equity
- Enjoy Career independence
- Hear about financing options - minimal cash out of pocket, finance the balance
- Use your retirement funds to start a business
- Meet with government agencies offering free services for business owners
- Launch a recession-resistant business
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- General overview on business ownership
- Brand Panel Discussion
- Chat with the brand representatives
- Meet face-to-face with funding specialists and government non-profit agencies
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Speak with experienced consultants who can help you identify your next steps
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES WILL YOU MEET?
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Semi-Passive (keep your job and operate a business)
- Boutique Fitness
- Health & Wellness
- Senior Services
- And much more!
The first 25 people to sign-in at each event will receive a free book, The E-Myth Revisited. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an iPad!
Contact BevAnn Bonds at [masked].
Event Sponsored by Silicon Valley SCORE
SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER NOW -- http://bit.ly/NorCal2019Expo