addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Growth Hackers Message Board › Note From Our First Meetup

Note From Our First Meetup

Katlyn P.
user 12533756
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone,

We had a really interesting discussion at out first meetup and I just wanted to share a little bit with the group. I know a lot of people were on the waiting list for the event so hopefully this will give you a little insight into what we discussed.

Growth Hacking Tools

I have posted a very good talk by Paul Willard as well as a list of tools that we discussed. I hope to continue our discussion at another event. We will be having small round table discussions as well as larger talks and presentations in the future. I hope to see you at one of our meetups soon!

Katlyn Daniluk