addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › SF-based Startup Looking for Android and iOS developers (2-3 month contract)

SF-based Startup Looking for Android and iOS developers (2-3 month contract)

Ola A.
user 11221021
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I work for a software startup based here in SF, and we are looking for a few high-quality and talented mobile developers to help out with our Android and iOS mobile projects.

We would prefer to talk to folks who are local to the Bay Area, but are open to people outside of the Bay Area as well if they are the right fit.

If you're interested, leave me a note here or contact me on twitter (@olajayi).

Thanks

Ola