addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › looking for feedback on my iPhone app EggDrop

looking for feedback on my iPhone app EggDrop

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone,

My startup just launched EggDrop, an innovative local classified ads service designed specifically for mobile phones. We want to make buying and selling of goods really easy, we use falling price auction to reduce haggling for sellers and get great deals for buyers.

We're looking for early adopters to give it a try and give us feedback. I thought this group is the perfect audience. You can download the app here:
http://itunes.apple.c...­

Thanks,
Dan