addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Pet Chicken Meetup Group Message Board › Chicken kill

Chicken kill

karen
user 9647739
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 14
I want to let everyone know all my girls were killed last night by a possum. It was gruesome and traumatic. We will probably get more chicks next spring but just want to give a warning-please make sure your hen house is very, very secure. It is an ugly thing to see your little birds killed like that.
Giovanna F.
user 161451532
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Hi, and I am so sorry to hear about your chickens. We have 5 chickens that need a new home let me know if you are interested. I've posted a recent post "Chickens need new home" if you'd like to know more about them!