addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Pet Chicken Meetup Group Message Board › chicken food

chicken food

karen
user 9647739
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Does anyone know where to get chicken food aside from going to Half Moon Bay? We live in SF. Buying online seems expensive with the shipping costs so high. thanks.
Courtney
user 9026668
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Hi Karen --- check out the existing topic "Where to buy supplies" on this Message Board. You'll find a number of suggestions within an easy drive of SF, including one that's within city limits: Bernal Beast. --Courtney
Harold C.
HaroldC
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
My favorites are a feed store in Vallejo (can't remember the name) and Western Farm in Santa Rosa. They're not close but very near Vallejo Transit and Santa Rosa City Bus, two places I often visit (work related, I'm not that crazy). I would be very happy to work with others on a shared acquisition of 50 lb bags if that's of interest to anyone.
Mary
user 9163133
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 12
Rainbow grocery will order organic chicken food. It's less expensive and the turnaround is usually one day. I'm not out of food yet, but when I am, I'm planning on giving it a try. I've talked to the woman who orders it and it's the same brand that Bernal Beast sells, but a few $$ less.