addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 51
Mary
user 9163133
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 22
What beautiful girls! I really wish I could take them. One of my 3 is a GLW and about a month younger. Hope you find a wonderful home for them!
Gina
user 8162449
Concord, CA
Post #: 3
I am really interested in taking them - both!
Please let me know how to reach you

Thanks!
Gina
A former member
Post #: 2
I wish I could have more chickens, but these darn laws keep getting in the way!
A former member
Post #: 4
Have these lovelies been adopted yet?
Kevin
swimmy44
Swimmy44
Oakland, CA
Post #: 18
They look happy in your chicken coop. I really miss my birds - maybe this year I can get started again - have not had any since I gave up my farm in the northeast and moved to CA last year.crying