~ FREE EVENT ~
The nearest BART station is only 2 minutes from the venue. However if you are driving, here are your best options for parking:
1. Jessie Square Garage Parking, 223 Stevenson Street (Mission & Market), $10 for 2-3 hours or $13 for 3-4 hours, open until 11pm, 1 minute walk to Park Central
2. Moscone Center Garage, 255 Third Street, $1.00/hr after 6pm, open until midnight, 5 minute walk to Park Central
Like real estate but want something more passive without maintenance, vacancy and tenants?
Join us and learn how you can become a private lender with Marshall Reddick Real Estate’s short-term, secured, and high-yield program. Dissect the specific details of previously funded/closed loans, gain access to loan opportunities at 250k and above, and hear first-hand experiences directly from existing Marshall Reddick clients who’ve become private lenders.
You’ll learn the why, what, where, when, how and who of our Private Lending Program:
- Why lend…secured by real estate, truly passive, high yield
- What risks are present when you lend and how we mitigate them
- Where we’re comfortable lending, i.e. the markets in which we operate
- When and how short-term private loans make sense
- Who we lend to; get insight into our borrower relationships
We believe there is no better investment opportunity available that offers a better mix of low risk vs high return!
Discover our online buy/sell Mortgage platform now at https://www.marshallreddick.com/mortgages and we will teach you how to use it at this event.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not condone or want any affiliation with those looking to make a quick buck or are a part of some get-rich-quick scheme with a fly-by-night strategy. We do not believe in WHOLESALING, and we believe FLIPPING property is a full time job. Our clients have successful careers, love what they do, and are looking to invest their hard-earned money for passive income and building wealth. Our philosophy to grow ones net worth comes from the tax benefits, passive income, principal pay down and long-term appreciation with the safe use of leverage from real estate ownership.
Please be aware that NO SOLICITATION of any kind will be permitted at this or any of our events. Providing a safe, pressure free environment gives everyone a fun and enjoyable learning experience. If you do not follow this rule you will be kindly asked to leave. We work very hard to deliver a clear and specific educational message for each event on exactly what works in real estate and what does not and have zero tolerance for "wheel-and-dealers."