addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Screenwriting Group Message Board › Screenplay Review DATE CHANGED

Screenplay Review DATE CHANGED

Howard G.
user 6772237
San Francisco, CA
I have had to change the date of the first Screenplay Review meeting from Wed. Jan 30 to Tuesday, 1/29. The location and start time are the same.

I've created a new event for the 29th and will delete the previous one. If you RSVPd yes for the 30th and still plan to attend on the 29th, please RSVP again for the new event. Also, please email me if you want to submit your full screenplay draft for January. It doesn't have to be a final draft, and you don't have to email me a copy now, just let me know so I can add you to the list. A screenplay will be selected by the second week of January at the latest, and posted to Files as a PDF, so contact me soon if you want it to be yours.

Howard
Leo M.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Howard, Happy New Year

I will be there for the Screenplay Review on the new date: Tuesday 1/29. Thanks to you all for putting this new initiative at play.

2013 here we come.

Leo

Amaroq de Q.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 20
Hey Howard I am in for the new date & will have a good draft done so count mine in as one ready to go, thanks!!