addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Ski & Social Meetup Group Message Board › Heavenly Tomorrow (Sunday Jan., 26) Anyone?

Heavenly Tomorrow (Sunday Jan., 26) Anyone?

Pierre
user 121743542
Albany, CA
Post #: 2
Hello,

My pal (an intermediate snowboarder) and I (an intermediate skier) are going to Heavenly for a day trip tomorrow. We will leave SF around 5:15 AM and head back from the resort around 4:30 PM. Since our SUV can fit at least one more passenger with gears, we are looking for someone living in SF or east bay to carpool with us. You will be welcome to ski/snowboard with us although you don't have to as long as you can make back to the parking spot by 4:30 PM.

We expect you to pay $30 for your share of the gas/toll. Since this is a very short notice, please message me at my cell phone ASAP if you are interested. My cellphone number is 225-571-1836. Thanks!

Pierre