addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Florida WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Don't Forget about Tonight!

Don't Forget about Tonight!

Rick S.
RickSolari
Hollywood, FL
Hey Everyone!

I want to thank everyone for the great support of this group growing the way it has.
It's amazing and encouraging to myself and the other organizers that make these event possible.

Don't Forget that tonight at 6:30 is our Meetup at Dunkin Donuts Conference Room in Davie, FL        ( 2895 Davie Road, Davie, FL )

Make sure to get there early cause you might have to stand if you don't.

As for those that are on our waiting list if you can still make it we would love to squeeze you in. But also keep in mind that those that have RSVP'ed did take the time to reserve a spot and pay the $5.00
If you still come out we ask that you bring 5.00 in Cash and one of the organizers (myself or Jackie) will pick it up.

And for those that can't make or don't know if they'll have a spot to sit. Keep in mind that for our next event we are securing a bigger location so that if 50 people (or More) want to come they can :-)

Again thank you all for making this a great growing community.

Rick Solari

Co-Organizer for South Florida Wordpress Group.