Nov 13, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join for us for an overview of the hybris platform from a developer enablement perspective. We will look at how to properly customize both the hybris platform and the build process. We will also look at how to enforce common developer environments and code standards across a team. Lastly, we will look at how to build, test and deploy hybris using current best practices. There will be a general Q and A at the end.
Specific topics covered:
• Importing and exporting sample developer data in to hybris
• How to properly extend hybris to fit your needs using Extensions
• Using chef & vagant to automate instance provisioning and common developer environments
• Augmenting the build process with custom Ant tasks
• Safe builds and deployment using a CI server.
• How to detect 'bad' coding practices early and often.
• Automated hybris testing with the Robot framework
• Monitoring your live hybris site with New Relic
• General best practices for developers and system operations staff