addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF 9/11 Truth Action Message Board › 911 Truth Now, Growing In Numbers,

911 Truth Now, Growing In Numbers,

Cat
Chai4mycat
Byron, CA
Post #: 4
Hello 911 Truth Now, Truthers And All

WOW, 2008 just rolled right on through with a huge impact.
My purpose for this quick posting is to say we're growing
in numbers and it's really showing the public that we're
not going away and here to stay until we get the,
New Investigation.

We really have to stand strong now and keep getting the
numbers to grow on street action.
Our new President Elect has stated, 911 is in the past, Let it stay there.
(Like we're going to listen to that, Yeah Right)

On Tuesday Nov. 11 we had 9 Truthers.
On Saturday Nov.22 we had 37 Truthers
On Thursday Dec.11 we had 16 Truthers.
On Saturday Dec.20 we had 13 Truthers.

Our first Meet-up of the year, Sunday Jan.11, so far 10 Truthers signed up ready for action.
Come on all you new 911 Truther's lets beat that. Lets show S.F. just what 911 is all about.
Lets make our first Meet-Up for 911 a huge United Front. on Powell and Market St.
911 Is here until the job gets done.

Cat
Nate
nateshow
Amesbury, MA
Post #: 1
Agreed, agreed, agreed, and thank you for saying so Cat.

Hey, should we all meet for a beer sometime? I think it'd be great to spend some time getting to know each other outside of de-sheepifying the herds. I can honestly say that I feel in the very best of company when standing side by side with you all. Would love to have some more time face to face.

Maybe I should come to the Peets meet. Or maybe we could get a pitcher, take a load off. Just throwin' it out there.

I love you guys, and I'll see you Sunday.

[or Saturday - anti-war rally at SF Civic Ctr!]

In solidarity,

Nate
A former member
Post #: 14
I'm definitely down to meet up for some beers (just turned 21 over the break). It would also serve as some time to brainstorm ideas for 2009.

Hope to see you soon Nate, much respect.

-Veillifter