addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SFDUG - San Francisco Drupal Users group Message Board Drupal Jobs available › Warning of a con artist within this group working as a developer. Watch out!

Warning of a con artist within this group working as a developer. Watch out!

A former member
Post #: 63
I'm a recent victim of a con artist from this group as I'm also a member. I will be going to the
police to expose his con job on me very recently and hope the police will never let this guy cheat another victim again.

Be very careful to sign any contract. They could charge you any amount of any kind of work they claimed they did. So, watch out. The amount of con job he charged was for $62,000 for which we agree for free of charge but it was not in writing but I made the mistake of signing a contract he told me to sign for tutoring me for using drupal and PHP.

Lucky, I have evidence we were working as co-founders for my project or else he could have con me $62,000.

This is real. So, be very careful of web developers who might be con artists snooping around many Meetup groups looking for victims.