http://static.flickr.com/50/145184952_9af0abd5d7.jpg?v=0Rod's Grill is an Arcadia landmark - a classic retro diner. It has been cooking up great diner food for more than 40 years and is located on the original and famous Route 66. It offers breakfast specialties - gourmet egg dishes, pancakes and waffles, biscuits and gravy, charbroiled burgers, sandwiches, seafood and more.
FRIED CHICKEN DINNER
SOUP AND SANDWICH
● Hours:Sun - Sat, 6 am - 9 pm
● Handicap Accessible:The entrance is level to the ground and there are designated handicapped parking spaces
● Founding Date:Dec[masked]
● Payments accepted:American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
● Products:Appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, entrees, seafood, salads, beer and wine
● Food & dining options:Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
● General services:Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
● Specialties:Rod's proud potato, jockey burger, Monterey meatloaf
● Parking:Free lot
● Private events:Yes
● What makes this community special?:The people love our down-home diner cooking.
● Cuisine:American, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
● Signature dishes:Trio salad: A scoop each of tuna, deviled egg and walnut raisin turkey salad, served over crisp mixed greens and tomato slices.
● What dish is most representative of the restaurant?:Baja burger: served with bacon, grilled onions and Ortega chili.
● Price level:$
● Number of tables:35
● Features:Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
● Dress code:Casual