addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Salt Lake City Fashion Photoshoots Message Board › Tomorrow is the Day!!

Tomorrow is the Day!!

Tawny
user 7517631
Group Organizer
Anaheim, CA
Hey everyone! Im so glad that so many people are coming to the shoot tomorrow. I am excited to meet you all. We have a Great model lineup and a couple great locations to shoot at!

Here is a little map of daybreak area.

1. is where we are meeting at the apartment club house called crossings at Daybreak! We will meet near the pool area/ club house! The address again is 5024 frogs leap dr. South Jordan UT

You can park in any parking space available. Its all open parking!

We are pretty much just meeting here at 1pm and then driving to location 2 just down the street. There is a lake there, a really neat looking playground and plenty of foliage that will be a great backdrop for the boho theme we are shooting! If we choose we can also go to location 3! There is a park there, more open areas with tall grass and a few sunflowers!

Here is the model list!

I will have copies of this list for you all! The list might change depending on models canceling or deciding to come!

The lighting might be a little harsh during this shoot. Sorry! Its the only time I really had to throw this shin dig! Next time we will aim for better lighting but this will be a good opportunity to try shooting with harsh light haha!

A few Rules... SHARE the models! Be curteous. It might get a little crowded. Sometimes photographers will all crowd around one model but just know there are others there as well!

You will need to post photos to this group page or on the facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/groups/396597463721880/­

Or you can send the models their photos using their email address that will be on the model list I provide!

Some of the new photographers will think to themselves that no one wants to see my photos since im new and other photographers photos were better then mine. DONT THINK LIKE THAT!! The models definitely want to see your photos!!

The meetups in LA that I hosted always had photographers that would not send the models their photos at all and Im hoping that Utah photographers are wayyy more awesome and nice! haha!

LETS SHOW THEM UTAH!!!!! I want to brag about this group to my other LA group haha!

I think thats about it. If you have any questions go ahead and message me. I will see you all tomorrow at 1pm!