The next revolution in computing will be the noUI interface where people can begin speaking to their computer like a human. (Like when Siri actually understands what you mean). At the heart of this technology is Natural Language Processing (NLP) which allows the computer to break down the sentences into computer friendly pieces. Come learn about one tool of the trade, NLTK, which provides vast capability for any one interested to learn.
What is NLP? How to NLP with NLTK?
• - Corpora & Dictionaries
• - Tokenization, Stemming, Lemmatization
• -Bag of Words - LDA, LSA, etc -Extracting Grammar
• - POS Tagging The Future of NLP U
• -Deep Learning - SyntaxNet
• -Thought Vectors -General Artificial Intelligence (GAI)