A client is coming in 15 minutes, and they changed from wanting a black backdrop to having a red backdrop...something you don't have. What do you do? Well come to this lecture and find out tips and tricks that will save you when last second problems come up.
Trent will teach you extremely useful tips and tricks that he learned over years of running workshops, studio photography and more. If there is anything that requires a lot of "Macguyver'ing" it's running social meetups, and Trent will lay it all out for you. After this lecture not only will you know new ways of doing things, but possibly even become more efficient and cost effective for your own personal studio projects.
Here's just a small list of things we will cover
- Things you must have at the studio and practical uses for them
- Changing background colors on the fly
- Setting up a photobooth in less than 15 minutes
- Getting even lighting coverage for backgrounds and more
- Saving a bunch on wireless triggers with smart wiring
- Tips and tricks you may not know about your cameras like Nikon CLS, and triggering your studio strobes
- Emergency ways to get your stuff to work
- And many more tricks
Attendees will have a take home hint sheet that will highlight and cover the things we cover in this lecture.
This lecture will be broadcast on live stream (for those paying only).