addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter Message Board › Movie suggestions

Movie suggestions

A former member
Hey everyone,

I just noticed, after posting the movie for this week, that several people had RSVP'ed Maybe and left suggestions in their comments. I want to let you know that we organizers DO want to know what people are interested in seeing, but I don't think any of us keep a close enough eye on Meetup to catch them.

In the future, please use the "email me" link in the "Organized Box" on the left side of Meetup to send us a quick note about what you'd like the group to see. We all want to make sure that all opinions are heard, and I'm sorry that we didn't notice yours before planning for this weekend. Feel free to get in our face and bug us a little if you have suggestions in the future!

Thanks,
Brock