addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter Message Board › Film Festival at the Royal Thai Embassy

Film Festival at the Royal Thai Embassy

Brian F.
BrianGF
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 23
This message was sent to the SNFC organizers by Sumont Wisartsakul, the Second Secretaryof the Royal Thai Embassy.

The Royal Thai Embassy will be showing Thai films between January 15 - February 27, 2009, Free Admission. Thai snack, popcorn, soda, and beer will be provided. Details as attached. Everyone is welcome! You are invited and it would also be very much appreciative if you could kindly help annouce this on your website, meeting group, mailing list and forward this annoucement to your friends and any interested parties.

Thank you very much. Please RSVP to 202-298-4795.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Brian,

Terrific!! Thank you very much! I personally have just also applied for your membership too. Our first film is "The Overture" on Jan. 15. All of the 12 films are selected ones. Many of them are award winning ones. So, I hope you and the members will enjoy watching them. Every of the showing night, I'll prepare snacks, popcorn, and drinks myself and we have a library room for discussion before and after the film. We'll be very deligthed to arrange a discussion with refreshments for that. Hope to see you all there!

Regards,
Sumont