addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Erik S.
user 31911982
Monument, CO
Post #: 3
Please provide us feedback on our selection of Food for Breakfast and Lunches.
Rebecca M.
user 47134862
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
The Duffy Rolls were very good, but the lunches were very mediocre. It would have been nice if the coffee stayed warm all morning but the selection of drinks was good.
Charles T.
user 31350922
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I thought the lunches were good. I appreciate the fruit being included.
Ruth Y.
user 37932372
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I thought the food was fine. I appreciated the convenience of being able to just grab a bag at lunch (rather than trying to serve food out of larger containers), as it kept the line moving.
Ross P.
user 28989912
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
It would have been nice if the coffee stayed warm all morning...
That would have been nice - I agree.
I liked the salads, and the breakfast selection was terrific. The rolls were quite chewy, and the descriptions/branding of the foil wrapped sandwiches made it hard to know what was inside, but they were tasty.