We invite YOU to welcome the startups from the US, UK and Korea that will join the Bayer Grants4Apps Accelerator 2017.
We expect over 500 participants. There will be a "Marketplace" where you can showcase your company. Please contact the Organizers if you want to be on it and bring a Roll-up. Also let us know in case you want to pitch your project, event, startup, yourself, on the stage. For Sports lovers there is a Beach Volleyball sand court and Ping Pong tables at the location.
* EVENT TAKES PLACE AT ANY WEATHER CONDITION!! There is an inside AND outside area available *
** Entrance is at the Fennstrasse, NOT the usual main door in the Müllerstrasse! And please bring an identification card with you: Personal ID, Passport, Driver's license. Thanks for your understanding! **
The event takes place at the CoLaborator, Bayer's incubator for Biotech startups. Please enter using the door at the Fennstrasse, see map below.
6:00 pm : Open doors
6:30 pm : Official welcome
6:45 pm : Insights by G4A Alumni from Berlin: viomedo (http://viomedo.de) (Germany, 2015), Oasis Websoft (https://oasiswebsoft.com) (Ghana, 2016), Cortrium (https://cortrium.com) (Denmark, 2014), Turbine (http://turbine.ai) (Hungary, 2016); Moscow: Semantic Hub (https://www.semantic-hub.com/) (2016).
7:10 pm : Herzblatt - Moderated by #TheOneAndOnly Alexander Mazza (http://alexandermazza.de/), Bayer senior managers will select the startups (UK 2x, US, Korea) they will be mentoring
7:40 pm : “Grants-4-Impact Launch: Commercial Techies meet Impact Techies” by Thimo Valentin Schmitt-Lord, CEO at Bayer Foundations
8:00 pm : Networking break
9:00 pm : Guest's pitches
• Raue LLP (https://raue.com/), Jörg Jaecks
• Sonorrari (https://www.sonorrari.com/), Jürgen Piechotta
• Healthware (Frontiers Health), Gerry Chillé
• Jaspr Trades (http://jasprtrades.com/), Noel Wigdor
• Clickvalid (http://clickvalid.com.www395.your-server.de/), Adrian Voigt
• Semantic Hub (https://www.semantic-hub.com)
• Chino.io (http://chino.io/), Jovan Stevovic
• CoMod-Health-Deer, Anastasiya Lebedev - Constant Mobile Health Behavior Changer for patients with chronic diseases
• Trifor (https://trifor.net/), Alexis Baytelman & Adam Duran - Assist clinical supplies professionals with forecasting and optimization of clinical trial logistics.
• Pioneers (https://pioneers.io/), Oliver Csendes
• Byteflies (https://www.byteflies.com), Hans Danneels - Byteflies offers a hardware/software platform that enables companies to build medical wearables.
• PlantLX (http://plantlx.com/), David Merian - PlantLX is using molecular biology to make a plant-based cheese to save the world.
• Tokbox (https://tokbox.com/), Marc Gonzalez - Cloud platform for embedding real-time video, voice, messaging and collaboration experiences into websites and applications.
• InnoLabs (https://www.innolabs.io/open-call.html), Ingo Starke (Berlin Partner) - Project supporting cross-sector ideas combining ICT and health that aim at providing personalised (digital) care.
• EIT Digital (https://www.eitdigital.eu/), Dominik Krabbe, Entrepreneurial innovation & education driving Europe's digital transformation
Expect Barbecue, Drinks, Ice cream, Beachvolleyball, Ping pong, experience VR with the Virtual Lab (http://thevirtuallab.eu/), and win a flight ticket Berlin-Helsinki-Berlin for the awesome SLUSH (http://www.slush.org/). #G4A #DespacitoAberSicher #WeStayTillxAM #Yes #WeDidItAgain. Share this event with your friends!
You can also register here ---> f6s (https://www.f6s.com/freebayergrants4appsopenairkick-off2017/about)
See you on August 31!
Many Thanks to our Many Friends making this possible:
Alexander Mazza (http://alexandermazza.de/) - Moderator
Schaltzeit (http://www.schaltzeit.com/), André Winzer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewinzer/), Verena Bischoff (https://www.linkedin.com/in/verena-bischoff-829011135/) - Foreseight, Innovation, Events management
Elaine Saulnier (https://elainesaulnier.com/) - Design
Bayer Spain (https://www.bayer.es/), Bayer Korea (https://www.bayer.co.kr/), Bayer Russia (https://www.bayer.ru/), Bayer Singapore (https://www.bayer.com/en/asia-pacific.aspx), Bayer China (http://www.bayer.com.cn/?l=en-us), actually Bayer everywhere - People
And this is the predicted line using normal regression, theta = [[masked];[masked]], which means we should get 693 registrations for this event.