addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

St. Louis 3D Printing Meetup Group Message Board › Thinking of buying this 3D printer

Thinking of buying this 3D printer

Andrew K.
user 82765322
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
I'm wanting to buy this 3D printer here:
RoBo 3D
I wanted to but a kit and build it myself, but I don't have enough spare time to devote to such an undertaking at the moment. So for the time being I am wanting to buy one pre-assembled that can do the basics and will be a good machine for me to learn with. Does anyone have experience with this brand or know anything about it at all? I'm open to any and all advice from those of you who are experienced with this. Thank you.
Bill P.
user 94782742
Saint Peters, MO
Post #: 1
I'm not familiar with the Robo printer but If you are interested in the Kossel delta printer I will have one at the meetup Friday. the auto bed leveling is awsome!
Here is a link to mine...
http://physical3d.net...­

Bill