addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

St. Louis 3D Printing Meetup Group Message Board › Local Rapid Prototyping Businesses

Local Rapid Prototyping Businesses

Kirk S.
user 143432712
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I'm currently looking for a summer internship in St. Louis and I'm very interested in rapid prototyping and 3d printing. I am a mechanical engineering student and I have some experience with fabrication and CAM. I was wondering if any of you could throw out some names of local businesses that do rapid prototyping and 3d printing? Just trying to make some connections and learn more about the local scene in STL.

Thanks,

Kirk