addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

STL Young Transplants Message Board › Call for STL Young Transplants organizers

Call for STL Young Transplants organizers

Amy
Hi, everyone!

If you haven't visited the meetup page lately, you may not know that our group has more than 850 members now! As the group has grown, so has the demand for events. While I love hanging out with you all and introducing new transplants to St. Louis, realistically I'm not able to meet this demand on my own. As such, periodically I like to reach out to the group and see who might be interested in officially joining the organizer team.

As an organizer, you have the ability to create and announce events to the group on your own. You'll be responsible for coordinating your event, including making any necessary reservations and for being the event host. That means you need to show up to your event!

If this is something you're interested in, please send me a direct message through the meetup page. In your message, include the last event you attended and any ideas you have for events hosted by you. I'm looking to add two to four new organizers who can ideally host one event (or more!) a month.

This is a great opportunity to meet new people, discover new parts of St. Louis and to make events that are interesting to YOU!

I'll be at the event tonight at Barcelona if you want to talk in person.

Thanks!
Amy