addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Stockholm Events Group Message Board › 81 Kr /10 euro cheap tickets for the Ice hockey World Cup at Globen: Switze

81 Kr /10 euro cheap tickets for the Ice hockey World Cup at Globen: Switzerland vs. Norway

Andy F.
kopite4eva
Group Organizer
Stockholm, SE
If you have never seen live Ice Hockey before this is your chance at a ridiculously cheap price.

Picture by Sulman

Switzerland, who have already won against host nation Sweden take on the impressive Norwegians who events group have already seen win in this tournament.

For those who do know Ice Hockey, this should be a very competitive game.

We have great tickets near the centre line in the middle tear that have an ordinary price of 250 SEK / 30 euro but events group stockholm managed to get this great discount.

To keep the administration simple you pay for your tickets when you RSVP via paypal.  You can then pay with any bank or credit card.

The event is on Sunday evening.

http://www.meetup.com/EventsGroupSTOCKHOLM/events/117950512/­

When: Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:30 PM

Where: Globen
globentorget 1
Stockholm

Price: 81SEK / EUR10.00 per person

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Erica O.
user 88881882
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I guess I'm a Hockey Fan now...lol

See you this evening, and I look forward to Sunday as well ;)