addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

STANDARD OPERATING MUSICAL PROCEDURES: DC for music creators Message Board › What day of the week ( Mon - Sun ) would you find easier to get to workshop

What day of the week ( Mon - Sun ) would you find easier to get to workshops/ meetups?

Edgar D.
EdgarDiaz
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
I am in the midst of planning the different workshops and looking at what day(s) of the week would be most beneficial to host them. I have a pretty unique schedule as I am sure most people do, so I would love to hear your answers to be able to have as many people be a part of these events.

As well as songwriting workshops there will be other meetups that will have things for more specific intentions for singers, producers, musicians and just some good old fashion debauchery. These will be done as they come and more members show interest.

A former member
Post #: 77
Sundays (Daytime) and some Saturdays (when I am not in class)