addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dan P
danny_boy1066
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 141
I'm looking for oxygen absorbers that can be used with mylar bags for food preservation. preferably 300cc but any other rating will be fine. I would like to barter the O2 absorbers for an agreed upon quantity of 1 gallon mylar bags, corrugated plastic(lawn sign material) or Federal Reserve Notes.
Please send me a message if you're interested.
Thanks for reading,
Dan P.
A former member
Post #: 1,957
Better trade those Federal Reserve notes while you can! confused
Ken F.
user 4237287
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 4
Just buy some Cobalt Chloride (or make your own). Both options are available at unitednuclear.com

http://unitednuclear....­

Setting up a decent chem lab is on my to do list. Was one of my fav subjects and with the crappy science education maybe I can get the nieces and nephews on a solid grounding with some fun experiments.
Dan P
danny_boy1066
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 142
Thanks for the info. I've been looking into this.