addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survive and Thrive Virtual Prepping Labs › SnT Video Lab 30 - Important Google Privacy Changes

SnT Video Lab 30 - Important Google Privacy Changes

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 32
Hello Everyone!

In our 30th SnT Video Lab we will be discussing the upcoming changes to Google's Privacy Policy that go into effect March 1, 2012 and review Startpage, an alternative search engine that doesn't record your IP address but still safely gets its results using the Google Search Engine API.

We will also be starting a series on "How to use the Internet in Stealth Mode." Come join us for an interesting an fun time!

As usual, you will need a webcam and earphones to participate... if you have any problems connecting, call me at: 610-389-3890. Give me a call or email me at: oprativ at oprativ dot com if you want to be mailed an invite!

Jim
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 196
I love you Jim !! Really man, this lab has been a powerful and dynamic part of this meeetup and I am grateful to you for your leadership and vision.
A former member
Post #: 6
Cell phone jammer is an interesting and helpful device when we don’t want to be bothered by the cell phone noise. I just bought myself a cell phone jammer the other day, it is working great and BTW, it’s legal here in my country.
A former member
Post #: 6
How fast now the technology and science develops, so now blocking the signals of the mobile phones, the GPS tracking device, the WiFi and many other devices is not so hard now. And if you want to own the device that with powerful ability to cut off the signals, then the WiFi jammer is the best choice and here www.jammerall.com a professional online jammer store is a reliable place for you to start the first step and gain the high quality and advanced signal jammer devices at the best price.
A former member
Post #: 3
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammers could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers