addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Cinema Survivor › Movies and TV shows worth seeing...

Movies and TV shows worth seeing...

Alex
user 10465365
Clementon, NJ
Post #: 3
I took the list from 2008 and added it to my own list. Please add any that are missing and hopefully we won't miss any good ones.

I am Legend
The Happening
A Boy and His Dog
The Day After
Children of Men
Right at Your Door
*Red Dawn [#1 movie!]
*War of the Worlds(2005)
*The Trigger Effect
*The Hunted
*Conspiracy Theory
*The Seige
*The Day After Tomorrow
*The Road
*The Book of Eli

Documentary - Kamp Katrina

TV Show - 24
TV Show - Jericho (CBS 2006-2008)
TV Show - Survivorman
*TV Show - Jeremiah (Showtime 2002-2004)
*TV Show - The Colony (Discovery Channel 2009)
*TV Show - Surviving Disaster (Spike 2009) [#1 tv series!]
*TV Show - Living Essentials (BYU) [very broadbased educational series from canning to addiction]
*TV Show - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (TRUtv 2009)
*TV Show - Special Ops Mission (MILT 2009) [wargame reality show; military tactics; similar to survivorman]
*TV Show - Tactical Arms / Tactical Impact (SPMN 2009)
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 41
Good list. One is questionable. 24? Really?

One to be added.

"The Pianist" with Adrien Brody. True story in vivid detail.
Confiscations and people herding, surviving in the lowest places.
Alex
user 10465365
Clementon, NJ
Post #: 4
Just for the record, the ones with stars are the ones I added to the list! 24 wouldn't be my choice either...

FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 48
I just recently saw " The Road " with Viggo Mortenson and Charlize Theoron.
I was amazingly well done. I am a stickler for good production and realism.
This was off the charts.
Human and dehumanizing at the same time.
Ken F.
user 4237287
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 5
Does anyone have any place where one can watch Apocalypse Pa?

FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 87
I am confused by your question. Do you mean aside from our living rooms?
Ken F.
user 4237287
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 31
I am confused by your question. Do you mean aside from our living rooms?

I don't and didn't have cable. I meant anyplace online.
A former member
Post #: 125
anyone want to go see 2016: Obama's America ?

I personally can't stand Obama, but I want to make it clear that I can't stand Romney either.

The results of the first audit of the Federal Reserve in 100 years were released recently and they show that Goldman Sachs received over eight hundred billion dollars in bail out funds. Goldman Sachs happens to be the single largest donor to the Romney and Obama campaigns. The conflilct of interest is black and white to me.

I'm still interested in seeing this movie. I just wish they would show the same results in 2016 from Romney because they are both owned by the same corporations.

The recent GOP convention was fixed and scripted.. Below is the smoking gun proof.

A former member
Post #: 1
I hate the mobile phone calls at night adn because of it I can always can't fall saleep and then I gained a mobile jammer and now the problem has been solved.Before that people can live the peaceful life without being disturbed by the mobile phone calls and now only using the mobile jammer this condition can be gained.