AVEGANT raised $1.5 million in February of 2014.
-- How did they do it?
NOMAD raisied $161 K in 2012 on Kickstarter, followed by $172 K in 2013 on Indiegogo.
-- Why did they use two different platforms?
INFINIWING raised $82 K in 2011 and angel investment of $1 Million in 2012.
-- How did they raise $1 million additional funds after Kickstarter?
Join us to hear 3 Entrepreneur’s stories:
• Mark Palaima will share how AVEGANT raised over $1.5 million in 30 days, and their plans to meet growing customer orders.
• Noah Dentzel will explain how he built his team at NOMAD, ran two successful crowdfunding campaigns -- one on Kickstarter and one on Indiegogo, and built his business (so far) without outside investment.
• Ki-Tae Kwon will describe how INFINIWING raised $1 Million post-crowdfunding, met customer deliveries, and share business insights learned.
Learn how they ...
• Recruited teams (paid?)
• Prepared Crowdfunding campaigns
• Managed their campaigns
• Finished product development (in budget?)
• Shipped products (on time?)
• Lessons learned
• Hardware startup tips
• Open Q&A
• Mark Palaima is a Distinguished Engineer at Avegant (www.avegant.com)
• Noah Dentzel is Founder of Nomad Goods (www.hellonomad.com)
• Ki-Tae Kwon is Founder of InfiniWing (www.landingzone.net)
• 6:00 – 6:45 pm – Networking and food
• 6:45 - 8:00pm – Crowdfunding - Founder Talks and Panel Discussion
• 8:00 – 8:30pm – Networking and close
**Note: Some products will be available after the talks for viewing