Building reliability into your product development processes is key to avoiding product failures, product returns and customer dissatisfaction. Our discussion will be led by a long-time reliability expert Fred Schenkelberg, and will focus on how to be proactive in designing products for reliability.
At this session, you will learn:
- How to develop a reliability program
- What does FMEA mean and how to use it?
- Setting reliability requirements and targets
- Common pitfalls of cutting corners
- Help grow your product from prototype to production while avoiding costly "do-overs," warranty returns, and bad publicity!
Speakers (fireside chat format):
- Fred Schenkelberg, Sr. Reliability Consultant @ FMS Reliability
- Rob Bisaillon, Sr. Director of Operations at Mentor (a Siemens Co.)
11:30 - 12:00 noon: Lunch & networking
12:00 - 12:10 min: Meetup group vision / intro
12:10 - 12:30 pm: Reliability overview (Fred)
12:30 - 12:45 pm: Prepared Questions - Case Study
1245 - 1:10 pm: Audience questions
1:15 - 1:30 pm Networking & close
Increase your understanding for how to develop a reliability program and create a test plan, setting quality requirements and targets, and what tools and approaches are appropriate for your organization. Hear how the implementation of a strong reliability program impacted a complex product. Learn to develop a culture of reliability in your organization and help grow your product from prototype to production while avoiding costly “do-overs” and the warranty trap.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you would like to share your product development experiences at a future meeting, please email us at mkeer @ prgnpi.com.
If you're liked this meetup, help spread the word and invite your friends :)
If your company would like to sponsor a future meetup please get in touch!!
Michael, Jessica & Theresa