What Happens at a Real-time Data Rave?
Party: Meet & discuss Real-time with your Big Data peers Learn: How to make Real-time possible, from the experts Try: Real-time mini-lab using Druid (learn more (http://metamarkets.com/druid/)) Agenda:
9:00 pm Rave begins. Food, Drinks, People, Music
9:30 pm "Welcome" by Jaypal Sethi of Metamarkets
Begin Lightning Talks:
"Big Data in the Cloud" by Simon Aspinall of Virtustream "Real-time w/ Hadoop, Hive, HBase" by Aparajeeta Das of ThirdEye "Intro to Druid" by Eric Tschetter (Creator of Druid) of Metamarkets Event Facilitation by Dave Nielsen 10:00 pm Raffle MMX bag .... continue mini-lab
10:30 pm Lightning Talk by "Special Guest"
10:45 pm Raffle MMX bag .... continue mini-lab
11:30 pm "Real-time Clustering of Data" by Ted Dunning
11:35 pm Raffle MMX bag .... continue mini-lab
12:00 pm Demos & Wrap-up (raffle i-pad mini)
- Bring your laptop so you can try Druid in the mini-lab
- We'll have wi-fi, food & drinks
- Finish the Druid mini-lab to be eligible for some really cool prizes
- Eric Tschetter of Metamarkets, Creator of Druid
- Jaypal Sethi of Metamarkets
- Simon Aspinall of Virtustream
- Aparajeeta Das of Third Eye Consulting
- Ted Dunning of MapR
- Special Guest!