Join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp with Adeo Ressi of Founder Institute, the world's largest idea-stage accelerator.
This 3 hour workshop is free of charge but you need to RSVP.
In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right.
Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur.
How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors?
What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced?
What is the best way to pitch your business?
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free of charge but you need to RSVP.
Thank you to our sponsor for helping promote this event.
Lifograph (http://www.lifograph.com/) - the "Who's Who" and "Who knows Who" in Silicon Valley and tech