Thursday Night SWOT has made an exciting change... We now play on the clay!! We've worked out a special deal with JM Tennis and the Metrowest Golf & Tennis Club to allow our group to play on their clay courts at a substantially reduced rate! If you've never tried playing on clay, it's a must... much easier on your body than the hard courts and soooo much fun!! So if you're looking for some midweek excitement, including sweating, laughing, cheering, running, making new friends, and even playing a little competitive tennis, followed by good eats and drinks.... you'll find it with SWOT Lite!
The New Twists:
- There will be only 12 available playing spots Thursday night.
- All efforts to have 6 men and 6 women each week for mixed doubles will be made!
- We will emphasize our desire to field only players who exhibit the SWOT spirit of camaraderie, competition AND compassion!
- Ahhh, and ALL players (excluding the Organizers) will be determined by the Sunday before each Meetup by the Organizers... SWOTTERS cannot RSVP "YES" for Thursday nights... EVERYONE wanting to play must put themselves on the Waiting List until granted a golden ticket!
- We'll be playing at the Metrowest Golf and Tennis Club in Orlando
- Playing time: 7:00- 9:00pm
- Post-tennis, EVERYONE is invited to join us across the street at The Pour House for drinks, food and fun (darts, pool, ping pong and cornhole!)!!
** PLEASE only 3.5+ players (intermediate and above) ...see the NTRP skill chart (link on our ABOUT US Page) or call me if you're not sure!
For additional information about out venue, click on the link below:
MetroWest Golf & Tennis (http://www.metrowestgolf.com/)
We have the courts reserved from 7:00 - 9:00pm. (Please arrive by 7:00!)
$8.00 per player INCLUDES:
Court fee, new tennis balls and COLD bottled waters!
**Just bring cash on Thursday night or pay by Paypal...whichever way is easier for you!