addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Atheist Stuff: Youtube, Blogs, Websites etc.

Atheist Stuff: Youtube, Blogs, Websites etc.

A former member
Post #: 6
Here is a George Carlin classic that I enjoy every time I watch. He talked about religion quite a bit in his stand up and books. The man was a genius in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.co...­

Jay
Chuck W.
DrChuckW
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 5
I saw this interesting article on Inside Higher Ed and following a link in the comments found an interesting site (foundation for the article) called "Why Evolution is True"

Lots of interesting blog entries...