🍻🍷 California Freethought Day is hosting a very special reception on Saturday, October 13, from 7 to 10 PM, at the Holiday Inn near Cal Expo (the chosen hotel for lodging).
The fundraising reception will feature an open bar of selected beer, wine, and other beverages, appetizers, snacks, and desserts, and the first opportunity to meet many of the speakers. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, donor recognition, and exclusive gifts.
There's also a silent auction, with all proceeds supporting California Freethought Day. (If you're interested in providing an item for the auction, please contact us.)
🎟 Attend the Supporters' Reception by supporting California Freethought Day. Purchase your ticket in advance for a $10 discount:
✨ 2018's Special Guests:
• Eugenie Scott, author, professor, activist
• Kavin "Science Mom" Senapathy, science and health writer, author
• Seráh Blain, Humanist lobbyist, mother, and grassroots activist
• Evan Clark, facilitator and entrepreneur
• Abby Hafer, author, scientist, educator
• Steve Hill, comedian and activist
• Greydon Square, hip hop emcee and producer
• Victor Harris, poet
• Sean O'Brien, actor, director, and teacher
• Marie Bain, jazz singer and songwriter
• Elbe Spurling, Author, The Brick Bible
• Ryan Bell, author and podcaster
• Rebecca Hensler, Author and founder of Grief Beyond Belief
• and more to come!
❤ Be an Advocate:
A donation of $85 ($75 in advance) provides:
• admission to the reception
• a keepsake button
• water and snacks during Sunday's event
• an event poster
• recognition (program and website)
💓Be a Champion: Those who donate $145 ($135 in advance) will receive:
• everything above, and
• an event poster signed by many of our speakers
• a boxed lunch at Freethought Day
• an event t-shirt
Order online and save $10. Prices at the door will be $85 (Advocate) and $145 (Champion).
Group Discount: Purchase a table at the reception for four champions for $485 (a $580 value).