addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Does anyone know of any science fiction/fantasy books clubs in Sacramento?

Does anyone know of any science fiction/fantasy books clubs in Sacramento?

A former member
Post #: 1
I was wondering if someone might have knowledge of one in or around the Sacramento area.
I've looked on the meetup here and have asked around (public library, book stores...etc..), but come up with nothing.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Steve T.
user 6020269
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 19
The owner of Shine Cafe at 14th andE recently mentioned to me that a scifi book club meets at her place, but I didn't catch when.
A former member
Post #: 3
The owner of Shine Cafe at 14th andE recently mentioned to me that a scifi book club meets at her place, but I didn't catch when.
Hey Steve, I'll stop by there and ask her about it. Thank you for the heads up.