addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › End of the world on May 21

End of the world on May 21

Anyse J.
Anyse
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 94
I' ve not seen anyone out there really saying much about this end of the world in the next 2 and a half weeks of so. Well, I looked at this sign. He looked like a healthy, young, white male. Well, I had to speak to him and I told him:

I will see you on the 22nd!

He was not too happy! Oh well, can't please them all, can one?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, Anyse. I started a discussion about this "non-event" over at ThinkAtheist a few months ago and the responses just keep rolling in! It's listed under Religion/Religious!devilish