addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Create meetups in/near Placerville

Create meetups in/near Placerville

Judy S.
user 34978002
Citrus Heights, CA
Post #: 1
Does Placerville have a few freethinkers? I've posted on CityData and mostly get angry responses. Got any hints on finding folks up here in the foothills, and - possible meeting places that have vegetarian food?
Thanks!
Stephanie D.
MooU22
Mount Aukum, CA
Post #: 7
Hey! I just moved from Sacramento to River Pines (kinda by Jackson), and would love to meet up with fellow freethinkers closer to home smile I think a lot of us in SacFan don't necessarily live that close to Sac, so much as it's the most populous location connecting several different areas...

I'm not familiar enough with Placerville or vegetarian places to know for sure, but I think there are at least a few places there that offer that option.

Welcome!
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 149
A place called the Cozmic might be good for dinner or a casual get-together.

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

http://www.ourcoz.com...­

They appear to have good ratings and a vegetarian offering. And the place sounds kinda cool, too. Anyone have any experience there?