addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Ask an Atheist - Sunrise Mall?

Ask an Atheist - Sunrise Mall?

A former member
Post #: 8
I live in Gold River and would be interested in participating in an Ask An Atheist at Sunrise Mall on a Saturday this month. Is anyone else interested?
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 191
Judy Saint often organizes those and I suspect she'd be interested, but this month might be booked up with all the other things we have going on.

You might want until May, but contact her anyway to see. You can often find her on Facebook in the SacFAN page.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with her.smile