addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Book Club: 2018 Book list!

Book Club: 2018 Book list!

Roberto L.
rleibman
Roseville, CA
Post #: 39
January
A History of God, by Karen Armstrong, 487 pages
February
Island, by Aldous Huxley, 217 pages
March
The Watcher: Blood of Elves, by Andrzej Sapkowski, 324 pages
April
Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire: A 500-Year History, by Kurt Andersen, 481 pages
May
The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fford, 388 pages
June
Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari, 448 pages
July
The Swerve: How the World Became Modern, by Stephen Greenblatt, 356 pages
August
The Myth of Persecution by Candida Moss, 308 pages
September
Now: The Physics of Time, by Richard Muller, 306 pages
October
God Is Disappointed In You, by Mark Russell and Shannon Wheeler, 189 pages
Susan M
SusanMcL
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 59
What a marvelous list, Roberto! You're great about soliciting participants' requests and posting the list early. I'm grateful to know what's coming so I can read at least one book and participate in the discussions. The one selection I've read is "The Swerve." Jerry DeWitt (a founder of The Clergy Project) talked with me about it, and we agreed it's a truly remarkable eye-opener.