addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Book Discussion, car pool from Roseville

Book Discussion, car pool from Roseville

A former member
Post #: 8
I'd love to go to the book discussion this Sunday and want to know if anyone's up for car pooling? I'm happy to take as many people that will fit in my car. My car can seat 5 including me, but if I can hitch a ride that would be great too! I'd be happy to pay for my weight in gas! Don't worry I'm light! =)

Thank You

Christie

P.S. By the way, I bought the book on CD and if anyone is falling behind on their reading or wants to go to the discussion at the last minute, I'm happy to let you borrow it!=)
A former member
Post #: 7
count in me for carpooling!

rainer:
you can RSVP for the event by checking our calendar (Aug 3)
hope to see you there!=)
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Alex

If riding with me sounds good then I have 3 seats left for anyone else.
A former member
Post #: 8
its possible that i will have 1 other person with me....

dont reserve a seat, its not set in stone yet
A former member
Post #: 10
That sounds fine! just keep me updated!

Or if theirs someone out their with a bigger car that doesn't mind if we car pooled with them, we could fit moor clowns in he! he!