addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › I'll be on The Infidel Guy Show today at 5pm PST

I'll be on The Infidel Guy Show today at 5pm PST

KLJ
KLJcomedian
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
I'll be discussing the Coexist? Comedy Tour and my roll as atheist on the tour and other stuff too.

I hope some of you all can listen and call in.

Just visit www.infidelguy.com at 5pm.

Peace.
Keith
Curt J.
oldschoolcj
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hello Keith,

I didn't get to listen in but i did get to participate a few weeks back at the other gathering you participated in. I dont know much about the coexist, did it go well?
KLJ
KLJcomedian
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
The interview went okay. There were some technical difficulties as Atlanta, where the show is broadcast from, was in the midst of quite a storm. Either that or God tried to stop us. :)