addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Last chance to help Equality California!

Last chance to help Equality California!

Sacramento, CA
Hi all,

I really encourage you to join us for just a few hours either this Thursday, October 28, from 6-9 pm or Saturday, October 30, from 10 am to 2 pm. The man we're trying to keep out of office is well-known for his extreme brand of Catholicism, and has so far dedicated his career to defeating women's and gay rights - there's no reason to think he'd stop once he's a member of the California State Assembly.

If you come on Thursday, there will be pizza! On Saturday, there will be breakfast & lunch, plus we're phonebanking in costume! So come if you'd like to see me in a purple 80s prom dress.

After the election, the local Equality California office is closing down - so this is truly your last couple chances to help win equality back at the Sacramento level.

I appreciate your support, and hope to see you!