LEVEL: Intermediate* (Fundamental class is on Tuesday in Fair Oaks. See below for more info.)
CLASS FEE: $40/month, $15/drop-in
WHAT TO BRING: Please wear comfortable clothe preferably fitted top (with belly exposed optional). Bring your finger cymbals (We have extra to share or to purchase).
In this class Sawako will be focusing on:
- Having fun!!! (most important thing in our class, helps us to get being comfortable with our body)
- Dancing with awareness of body, mind and soul connection ( help us feel free in our movements and learn new movements with less frustration.
- Learningadvanced combinations of Tribal style movements and group improvisation.
- Drilling advanced technique.
- Learning how to play finger cymbals/zills.
- Strengthening core muscles and getting good pasture (it will help strengthening and clearing our mind as well)
" Dance is a prayer in motion"
*Students are required to have basic isolation skills and it is helpful to have some knowledge of basic Tribal style movements and combinations since instructor does not break down basic movements and combinations as much.
For beginners, I recommend to take Tuesday Fair Oaks class. for more details http://www.sawakoama.com/#!classes